Successfully positioning real estate.
Successful first-time rental starts with the construction concept
Whether for living, working or manufacturing: the key factor for first-time rental is timing. The earlier you know for whom a property is intended, who could be interested in it and who you would like to have as a tenant, the faster and more efficiently you will achieve your goal.
Viable rental solutions
However, as every property does not stand alone but is part of a complex economic and social setting, it helps to see the initial letting as part of a bigger picture. We are here to help you do that. We know what's going on. We know the regional markets and local situation. We have the right instruments and can develop clear strategies and letting solutions sustainable for the long term.
Standards for the future
The quality of the initial letting sets the standard for the future of a property. We have the ideas, tools and, most important of all: the right people with the right knowledge.
Livit Rental management: three steps to the goal
1. Planning. We plan for lessors and lessees
- Location, market and property analyses
- Revitalisation concepts
- Evaluation of the optimal mixed use
- Ground plan optimisation
- Setting of user-specific fit-out standards
- Development of marketing concepts
- Earnings estimates based on the current market position
2. Marketing. We communicate on all media
- Media planning
- Establishing the advertising budget
- Structuring of marketing instruments
- Structuring of web presence
3. Letting. We match supply with demand
- Overseeing expenditure within the set advertising budget
- Organising visits and rental events
- Selecting tenants based on personal impressions and references
- Negotiating and concluding rental contracts