Renting with Livit is quicker, more creative and more attractive.
We convert space into earnings and improve your performance
We make it easy for you. Whether you want to rent out or vacate your properties, we know how to help you. We offer a full service from advice to conceptual design and operational execution. We have the know-how and we provide a thorough, personal service with a human dimension. We have a perceptive creative team in-house for marketing, communication and image cultivation, working with state-of-the-art methods and media, which has a well-developed sense of what, when and how to communicate in every instance. You benefit in three ways: You are in good hands with us. We do all the work for you. We make every effort to make sure you can say: "It was worthwhile – personally, technically and financially."
We work with state-of-the-art technologies
Digital letting processes are very popular with us. Thanks to business intelligence, smart data, research and comprehensive networking with customers and partners, we find the ideal letting strategy for each property. We fill vacancies more quickly, let in a more targeted manner and find the optimum balance of offer and price. Integrated networking and the inclusion of relevant market data enable your property to be viewed as part of the bigger picture as well, and measures to be taken that lead to sustainable returns.
Livit Rental management: three steps to the goal
- Planning. We plan for lessors and lessees
- Location, market and property analyses
- Revitalisation concepts
- Evaluation of the optimal mixed use
- Ground plan optimisation
- Setting of user-specific fit-out standards
- Development of marketing concepts
- Earnings estimates based on the current market position
- Marketing. We communicate on all media
- Media planning
- Establishing the advertising budget
- Structuring of marketing instruments
- Structuring of web presence
- Letting. We match supply with demand
- Overseeing expenditure within the set advertising budget
- Organising visits and rental events
- Selecting tenants based on personal impressions and references
- Negotiating and concluding rental contracts
Don't delay, get in touch. We are interested in your projects and always have time to listen.